Breathing made intelligent: Nasofilters Nasofilters Nasofilters
- Nasofilters a respiratory nasal filter that sticks to your nose and prevents entry of harmful air pollutants.
- Made using Nano Technology which ensures that there is minimal pressure drops and no breathing discomfort.
- Contains a highly porous substrate that does surface filtration and auto cleans itself as we exhale.
- It is not very conspicuous as the edges that stick to the bottom of the nose are rather transparent.
- One filter can be used for around eight hours.
- Soft on nature, tough on pollutants. 100% Biodegradable material.
Nasofilters - a highly affordable use-and-throw, crafted with Nano technology to give us all a perfect Solution to Fight Pollution.
How are Nasofilters different from any Regular Masks?
Easy to apply
The application and removal are simple, quick and hassle free.
Providing protection against aerosols, dust and other microbial particles, viral infections and pollen allergies at costs 5 times less than that of the existing products.
Use of technology in novel ways. Developed at IIT Delhi, the Nanofibre technology aids better air flow rate thereby indicating low air resistance while breathing.
Nasofilters Protects You From
Exposure to fine particles from vehicles, A/C and other industrial emissions can cause short-term health effects such as eye, nose, throat and lung irritation, coughing, sneezing, runny nose and shortness of breath. Dust and allergens can cause major respiratory diseases in children, adults and the elderly alike.